Song and dance Turkey


TURKEY

Lyrics
                                                STRONG HEALTH HAPPY PEOPLE 

IT GOES A ONE,TWO,THREE…
Strong health and happy people,
It’s my keyword,not a cousil.
I brush my theeth  every night,
Because it theeth eat food,
Not food eat theet.
My mama learn eating,
With my dad,let’s learn together,
Tellme what is this ?
İt’s important,not’s funny for me
Strong health happy people,
I will know that…
Yeah,it not over, because,
Candies on the left side,
Chocolates on the right
Always i see they
maybe ı want they.
When ı eat they,
ı brush every they.
If you don’t fight this
İt will fight you.
Listen to otherwise,
Your theeth lose.
And keyword is strongh health,
Happy people.
İf you will forget the keyword,
You will be ready to ilness,
I know that…
Give met he strongh of health,
Maybe it’s easy or hard,
When you eating chocolate,
Remember;
STRONG HEALTH HAPPY PEOPLE